Goldman Sachs and Open Source
> What they are talking about is over turning a conviction, That is not the same as being found innocent.
ianal but that's exactly what it means when the Court reverses a conviction and enters a ruling of acquittal.
> The reason for holding is to see if the DA plans to appeal
They're not holding him, "the court ruled that he should be released from jail immediately.
I notice that Aleynikov claimed to have used a mix of propriatry and open source code. I trust that Goldman Sachs is in compliance with the licence.
"A defense lawyer, Kevin Marino, argued in his opening statement that Aleynikov intended to strip out pieces of open- source software"
"During a two-week trial, Marino told jurors that his client was merely trying to copy parts of the company’s software that were taken from public software codes".
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin