Re: Re: Re: This is good
Plenty of them seem keen to, it's just that the greater percentage (this guy included) are absolutely clueless about how the net works and so will never come up with good, viable ideas that might work.
Potentially invading the privacy of every Internet user just in case is neither reasonable or proportionate. People need to take a step back and look at things properly, not push through some knee-jerk reaction.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace