It doesn't matter what you believe the facts are. It absolutely does matter whether he was prosecuted under the wrong statutes - it's not as though murder and rape are the same charge. Both deserve punishment, but they have entirely different criteria for charging.
Charge him under the right statutes and we'll see if he deserves more punishment than he has already got.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat