It doesn't matter what you believe the facts are. It absolutely does matter whether he was prosecuted under the wrong statutes - it's not as though murder and rape are the same charge. Both deserve punishment, but they have entirely different criteria for charging.
Charge him under the right statutes and we'll see if he deserves more punishment than he has already got.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad