It doesn't matter what you believe the facts are. It absolutely does matter whether he was prosecuted under the wrong statutes - it's not as though murder and rape are the same charge. Both deserve punishment, but they have entirely different criteria for charging.
Charge him under the right statutes and we'll see if he deserves more punishment than he has already got.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad