So they want to follow Microsoft.
With "Vita everywhere" instead of "Windows everywhere," except from the games (and maybe phone) end toward the TV and (who knows) the PC?
Remind me again of how well that has worked out for Microsoft.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE