Re: Go directly to jail, do not pass go...
What they are talking about is over turning a conviction, That is not the same as being found innocent . The reason for holding is to see if the DA plans to appeal. Depending on what the charge is you may or may not be granted bail. But usually winning your appeal does not take weeks or months to be freed but matter of days .
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!