"Windows really is a beautiful metaphor for computing"
'S true. Windows really is a beautiful metaphor for *Windows computing*:
Needs constant cleaning and maintenance
Not the most secure part of any home or enterprise
Easy to see through (especially when you're selling double glazing) but hard to avoid
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe