"Windows really is a beautiful metaphor for computing"
'S true. Windows really is a beautiful metaphor for *Windows computing*:
Needs constant cleaning and maintenance
Not the most secure part of any home or enterprise
Easy to see through (especially when you're selling double glazing) but hard to avoid
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad