Go directly to jail, do not pass go...
Anyone from the US want to explain to me how the keeping someone in jail for weeks or months after being found innocent works? In the UK you're legally allowed to leave and walk off any time the judge utters "not guilty" and taps his hammer.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging