Re: Buy back?
It wouldn't actually be spending Taxpayers money, since LightSquared would have paid the FCC (in effect the taxpayer) for the spectrum, and the FCC buying it back would in effect amount to a Refund of the purchase price. Thus the taxpayer doesn't loose any money.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace