Re: Re: Pure marketing ploy
"...while Intel is also troubled by its Sandy Bridge processor inventory, the CPU giant plans to delay mass shipments of the new processors to minimize the impact"
So, because their CPUs are still priced high (just shy of launch prices, due to no real competition from AMD), no one buys their chip stocks en masse, so rather than slash the price a bit to shift them, they'll just sit on their current prices until their stockpile goes down.
Come on AMD! This is what competition is supposed to prevent!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats