Why are we asking judges for uninformed opinions when we have the Internet?
Sliding a button to unlock things is probably hundreds of years old. Why exactly is doing this with pictures in some way worthly of the protection of the law and therefore the armed forces? This is as brain dead as the Amazon one-click patent.
I assume some folding stuff in an envelope was involved.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month