Spreading like wildfire
Wow, similar bills are springing up everywhere. The EU, the US, the state of Hawaii and now Canada. It's almost like Government's have been negotiating / coordinating in secret without any transparency, but of course that would never happen....
Back to the standard argument of 'only people who have something to hide, want privacy', thanks Google CEO for that one.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE