A pox on both their houses!
Well, the FCC should have stomped on this before billions of Dollars in investment was at stake, but the real issue is that Lightsquared tried to press too far with spectrum that was ill-suited for their high-powered signal.
A shame, but GPS has become too important in too many applications to tolerate anything but minor signal jamming.
Maybe we can salvage something from this by putting LightSquared right next to the frequencies that Galileo will use--thereby killing Galileo and saving Euro-taxpayers some much-needed dosh!!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015