A pox on both their houses!
Well, the FCC should have stomped on this before billions of Dollars in investment was at stake, but the real issue is that Lightsquared tried to press too far with spectrum that was ill-suited for their high-powered signal.
A shame, but GPS has become too important in too many applications to tolerate anything but minor signal jamming.
Maybe we can salvage something from this by putting LightSquared right next to the frequencies that Galileo will use--thereby killing Galileo and saving Euro-taxpayers some much-needed dosh!!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM