Re: Pick your garden now while you can still see the alternatives...
Apple is now on par with Microsoft, Debian and everyone else.
It is now also asking you to confirm that you really know what you doing and accept by default only software from their repository. The only difference is that it is actually implemented properly which Microsoft has failed to do in all of the 15+ years since it introduced driver and software signing and publisher certificates.
Applause. How wondrously restrictive...
Now, let me see exactly how many warnings would Debian throw at me if I decide to add let's say debian-multimedia.org to the repository list without getting their keyring first. Once I am done with that wondrous experiment I am going to see exactly how many warnings will Winhoze throw and how many boxes do I have to tick to install 3rd party stuff.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp