Re: What if I lose my phone
Yes they could. Just a tiny bit traceable though. Though it could be used to send a payment to a third party I suppose in the event the the finders wanted to set the third party up for the crime. Then againI would imagine that the app is PASSWORD protected.
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest