Hence why I shake my head in disbelief every time a new Android phone is announced with an even bigger screen. Someone somewhere will justify carrying a 7 inch screened phone soon.
Perhaps this is why people don't carry their phones around the office. They go off repeatedly with phone calls, messages and calendar reminders and nobody is there to stop them.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go