I don't even like surround sound
I find it all a bit weird personally. I keep thinking people are creeping up on me. And I don't like that.
Suffice to say that notion of an immersive experience doesn't wash. I just want to watch the TV, I don't want to be consumed by it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro