Just downloaded and tried the new version today and I cannae see much difference from the last time I tried LO, a couple of months ago. Sad fact is that, on OSX anyway, and for all its sluggish, bloated fugliness, NeoOffice still pisses all over any other OO incarnation out there.
Why the hell Apple can't just embrace Open Document format in Pages and put us out of our misery, I don't know. Thank God, I mostly do graphics stuff, so don't have to open a Word Processor that often because, every time I do, I feel like I've fallen through a time-warp into the 1990s.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests