Just downloaded and tried the new version today and I cannae see much difference from the last time I tried LO, a couple of months ago. Sad fact is that, on OSX anyway, and for all its sluggish, bloated fugliness, NeoOffice still pisses all over any other OO incarnation out there.
Why the hell Apple can't just embrace Open Document format in Pages and put us out of our misery, I don't know. Thank God, I mostly do graphics stuff, so don't have to open a Word Processor that often because, every time I do, I feel like I've fallen through a time-warp into the 1990s.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'