No, this doesn't mean that; they'd do it anyway, this is but a handy excuse, and the really nice part about it is that you get to blame Sony, with perfect self-righteousness, for doing the exact same thing you yourself are actually doing, because they made money out of it, while you are on the side of God and all His angels -- the latter's winged assistance, no doubt, explaining how it is that Sony's footmarks on the back of Ms. Houston's fresh corpse are the spoor of hideous evil, while one's own tracks left on same are merely the tangible evidence of virtue.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire