Communications Act 2003?
I've just realised that it isn't just me that thinks the message displayed is threatening, and I had never been to or heard of the site before today...
Does this mean that the CPS will be prosecuting whoever at SOCA was responsible for the threatening web page? I mean if it works for a twitter joke with no intent then why not this? Or is a threat to enforce legal powers that (I'm told) doesn't exist, exempt it from being threatening?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS