Communications Act 2003?
I've just realised that it isn't just me that thinks the message displayed is threatening, and I had never been to or heard of the site before today...
Does this mean that the CPS will be prosecuting whoever at SOCA was responsible for the threatening web page? I mean if it works for a twitter joke with no intent then why not this? Or is a threat to enforce legal powers that (I'm told) doesn't exist, exempt it from being threatening?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks