or they could
ship them by their secure courier to the CP unit local to the conference so the chairperson (locally supplied, trust me on that) would keep them in the office safe, return them after via the secure courier.
NO, rather a tesco bag and pub lunch on expenses.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16