> And they get MS Office trials in their face
My next-door neighbour bought a laptop. It came with a copy of Office, with a sticker on the palmrest and everything.
Then, one night, I got a knock at the door. The Office licence had expired. And he had to get a document done by the following day.
On closer inspection, the palmrest sticker did actually say it was a trial version - in a very small font, in white text on a silver background (or maybe the other way round). Even if you were looking for it, you'd probably miss it.
I installed OpenOffice for him (LO wasn't around). He's never looked back.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize