This article (nor the PC World original) doesn't specify any price for the app so please elaborate on the "stupid amount of money".
So far you can remotely manage any ILO enabled HP server with a web browser anyway.
And you can happily do that with current and previous generation servers as well.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe