This article (nor the PC World original) doesn't specify any price for the app so please elaborate on the "stupid amount of money".
So far you can remotely manage any ILO enabled HP server with a web browser anyway.
And you can happily do that with current and previous generation servers as well.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more