This article (nor the PC World original) doesn't specify any price for the app so please elaborate on the "stupid amount of money".
So far you can remotely manage any ILO enabled HP server with a web browser anyway.
And you can happily do that with current and previous generation servers as well.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning