This article (nor the PC World original) doesn't specify any price for the app so please elaborate on the "stupid amount of money".
So far you can remotely manage any ILO enabled HP server with a web browser anyway.
And you can happily do that with current and previous generation servers as well.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…