Assumed privacy for sale
If you in the news, no matter who you are, it is assumed that what ever is produced has a value directly correlating to news sources profits.
Everyone should get a cut of the action.
"Special people" should have to go to court for extenuating circumstances.
One mans privacy is not another mans open door.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion