Assumed privacy for sale
If you in the news, no matter who you are, it is assumed that what ever is produced has a value directly correlating to news sources profits.
Everyone should get a cut of the action.
"Special people" should have to go to court for extenuating circumstances.
One mans privacy is not another mans open door.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout