So we are voting on Guinness world records now?
Doesn't seem very scientific... then I pretty much lost faith when they started allowing breaks for people doing endurance activities (how long can you play dota before you die/give up, how long can you hold your hand on a car etc).
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers