You wouldn't believe the opportunity and cost savings, image overhaul companies miss when they don't do the scheme below:
1) port to gnustep/linux
2) cleanup and get rid of accidental Linuxisms compiling for freebsd
3) spare a week for osx port, yes once you start with gnustep, not the cocoa, it is damn easy. There are apps you can compile from single source resulting in osx and Linux binary.
Once you do these, ios and android is there, waiting for you. Once you get a mobile interface of course.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain BT Tower is just a relic? Wrong: It relays 18,000hrs of telly daily
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- Review: Sony Xperia SP
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know