Not a joke really
One law for all or none, I think that is how it is supposed to be.
Harry Bloggs, bus driver, who 'allegedly' ran over a kitten yesterday, except it now turns out the kitten was already dead, actually it turns out it was a toy kitten and he didtn't actually run over it, but too late the tabloids and talk-back radio have already got hold of it. Old 'arry would probably want some access to a bit of this as well, but is he famous enough?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!