Not a joke really
One law for all or none, I think that is how it is supposed to be.
Harry Bloggs, bus driver, who 'allegedly' ran over a kitten yesterday, except it now turns out the kitten was already dead, actually it turns out it was a toy kitten and he didtn't actually run over it, but too late the tabloids and talk-back radio have already got hold of it. Old 'arry would probably want some access to a bit of this as well, but is he famous enough?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS