Bulgarian Funbags? Need new term - Bulgarian Winnebagos?
cuz they're beyond funbags now. :)
What I don't get is in Texas, under the influence is under the influence. It's now called a DUI (Driving Under Influence) for a reason. The TX laws aren't written for alcohol only, they cover pretty much any faculty impairment, so she would lose her license regardless or if the Judge is particularly lenient, just have some serious fines. Admitting her guilt in court is a pretty shrewd legal tactic. :)
(just in case - the last bit was sarcastic, her saying "I wasn't drunk, I was drugged up" in front of a judge on your DUI case isn't the brightest thing she could've done. I'm thinking she's losing IQ points for each cup size increase...)
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder