I don't really grok being a Twit. I don't pant in expectation of Stephen Fry's latest small but perfectly formed utterance, nor do I have to know immediately what puddle of poo Ed Miliband has now stepped in.
El Reg's website, having the luxury of more than 140 characters to express itself, is far better at sating my need for nerdful enjoyment, accompanied by that stimulating insertion of the well-honed double entendre.
Paris? The defining example!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can