I don't really grok being a Twit. I don't pant in expectation of Stephen Fry's latest small but perfectly formed utterance, nor do I have to know immediately what puddle of poo Ed Miliband has now stepped in.
El Reg's website, having the luxury of more than 140 characters to express itself, is far better at sating my need for nerdful enjoyment, accompanied by that stimulating insertion of the well-honed double entendre.
Paris? The defining example!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s