These companies are sufficiently large that they can (and often do) up sticks to where the tax situation is most favorable.
I think you will find that many of 'our' corporations are Irish, or based in Luxemburg, or do business out of grand cayman etc...
Ultimately, any increase in tax will be passed on to the consumer.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion