These companies are sufficiently large that they can (and often do) up sticks to where the tax situation is most favorable.
I think you will find that many of 'our' corporations are Irish, or based in Luxemburg, or do business out of grand cayman etc...
Ultimately, any increase in tax will be passed on to the consumer.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe