Looks to me like the ARM version of W8 is aimed at people that might have bought an ipad or an android tablet, and the x86 version is aimed at people that might have bought a laptop.
So there's a good choice there - long battery life and low weight at the expense of compatibility/power, or vice versa.
Looking forward to seeing what the OEMs come up with on the ARM side of things - I fancy a lightweight tablet with a detachable keyboard please!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL