It specifically states that using the image for non-profit uses is OK...you just can't make money from it. So caricature and satire are fine, provided you don't do it professionally. Anyway, it's Guernsey - who the hell cares what they legislate (apart from people in Guernsey, of course)?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)