It specifically states that using the image for non-profit uses is OK...you just can't make money from it. So caricature and satire are fine, provided you don't do it professionally. Anyway, it's Guernsey - who the hell cares what they legislate (apart from people in Guernsey, of course)?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst