It specifically states that using the image for non-profit uses is OK...you just can't make money from it. So caricature and satire are fine, provided you don't do it professionally. Anyway, it's Guernsey - who the hell cares what they legislate (apart from people in Guernsey, of course)?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix