If these disks are stuck in a RAID, does that mean IBM developed a RAID controller that passes TRIM through to the SSDs? Or at the very least, these disks will have garbage collection to prevent them from performing like a SSDNow drive....
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers