Intellectual Property Claims - Weapons of Mass Destruction
"Google was one of many companies that could have faced massive penalties if the case had been successful"
This is like saying that my neighbor would be one of many people facing massive sunburn if a nuke went off in center town.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system