Sign me up!
All I have to do is tell you my grocery list every month, and I get 10% off (and customized coupons to boot)? Sounds like a good deal to me!
All I have to do is let you handle the ads, and my Internet is free (plus I stop getting ads about weight loss and basic education)? Awesome, where do I sign?
All I have to do is fire up Chrome a few times a month, and Google will pay me $25? Awesome!
My bank already knows where I shop, because they know every purchase I make with my debit card - but that costs me money to use. Many businesses (Radio Shack, I'm looking at you) require phone numbers or credit cards, and track you without giving you a dime. Assuming everyone is going to use your information anyway... wouldn't you rather get paid for it?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE