The thing is...
They monitor your web usage through a chrome plugin. As I don't usually use Chrome, I've signed up for this - I get $5 for installing the plugin and an extra $5 every three months if I can be bothered to fire up Chrome every couple of days and do some random web browsing. I'll probably just use it for anything non-sensitive that I do. I'd be using the web anyway, and getting paid to surf (albeit peanuts) is better than not.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball