The thing is...
They monitor your web usage through a chrome plugin. As I don't usually use Chrome, I've signed up for this - I get $5 for installing the plugin and an extra $5 every three months if I can be bothered to fire up Chrome every couple of days and do some random web browsing. I'll probably just use it for anything non-sensitive that I do. I'd be using the web anyway, and getting paid to surf (albeit peanuts) is better than not.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base