1. Remove all those dangerous additives from the food supply.
2. With lower quantities of less nutritious food available, life expectancy will plummet.
3. No-one will live long enough to get cancer.
4. Problem solved.
Graph life expectancy for the past 200 years and tell me again how dangerous those food additives are.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain BT Tower is just a relic? Wrong: It relays 18,000hrs of telly daily
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- Review: Sony Xperia SP
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know