I was expecting something seriously rugged from the looks of it. 12m diving is okay, if nothing to write home about and the 1.5m drop is underwhelming at best. But -10C is positively pathetic. We've beaten that in parts of the UK twice in the last week whilst your average continental skiing holiday is going to go way below that. Having spent a bit of time in Norway, Finland and Northern Canada -10 would be considered a bit average. I would say -25C would be a minimum spec for something marketing itself to adventure sports people.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout