..on your definition of a hippy.
Steve Jobs was an acid- head, for example.
yer real hippy was a psychonaut. Looking at new and interesting things to do with the mind.
It was only the weekend hippies who couldn't be arsed to have jobs, learn anything or work at anything that got the whole movement a bad name :-)
Basically looking for a replacement for Christianity to tell them what to think and what to believe.
Greenpeace cleaned up on that desire.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise