..on your definition of a hippy.
Steve Jobs was an acid- head, for example.
yer real hippy was a psychonaut. Looking at new and interesting things to do with the mind.
It was only the weekend hippies who couldn't be arsed to have jobs, learn anything or work at anything that got the whole movement a bad name :-)
Basically looking for a replacement for Christianity to tell them what to think and what to believe.
Greenpeace cleaned up on that desire.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?