..on your definition of a hippy.
Steve Jobs was an acid- head, for example.
yer real hippy was a psychonaut. Looking at new and interesting things to do with the mind.
It was only the weekend hippies who couldn't be arsed to have jobs, learn anything or work at anything that got the whole movement a bad name :-)
Basically looking for a replacement for Christianity to tell them what to think and what to believe.
Greenpeace cleaned up on that desire.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...