..on your definition of a hippy.
Steve Jobs was an acid- head, for example.
yer real hippy was a psychonaut. Looking at new and interesting things to do with the mind.
It was only the weekend hippies who couldn't be arsed to have jobs, learn anything or work at anything that got the whole movement a bad name :-)
Basically looking for a replacement for Christianity to tell them what to think and what to believe.
Greenpeace cleaned up on that desire.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...