SSL is BROKEN
SSL is broken; the 600+ CAs, in whom we are supposed to trust implicitly forever, are not all trustworthy. Perhaps a new method of certificate verification, such as Convergence, http://convergence.io, would help.
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...