Maybe the bit that said:
"According to our research, the quantity of oxygen there exceeds that on other parts of our planet by 10 to 20 times."
Other parts of the planet including, presumably, bits that aren't sub-glacial lakes?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat