RE: "Hence it would be more accurate to say....
.....a bunch of anonymous, serial-underachievers, operating from their Mom's bedrooms, downloaded some premade tools and got a lucky hit on a known security hole. They later claimed to be part of the well-known, serial-underachiever collective Anonymous, also known for downloading scripts and tools and claiming this somehow makes them 1337 hax0rs....."
There, fixed it for you.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market