RE: "Hence it would be more accurate to say....
.....a bunch of anonymous, serial-underachievers, operating from their Mom's bedrooms, downloaded some premade tools and got a lucky hit on a known security hole. They later claimed to be part of the well-known, serial-underachiever collective Anonymous, also known for downloading scripts and tools and claiming this somehow makes them 1337 hax0rs....."
There, fixed it for you.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs