2000s Pretty Good
That's still a lot better than chemical rockets, plus the matter of how much total time the engine can fire raises its head. If you can make an engine that fires at full power for far longer than, say, half an hour, like maybe for 10 hours, it can be a BIG win.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire