Set up a typical profile for each category, including what rights such an application might logically require (e.g, a game could very conceivably need accelerometer access, but "run at boot"!?) and require manual review/approval of apps that go beyond the profile for their category.
This gives you the general openness of Google's Marketplace with some of the security review of Apple's.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging