I almost dread to ask but...
If the speed limit on motorways was raised to 80mph would you expect all the fines collected for driving between 70-80 to be refunded and the points on your licence reduced?
If the speed limit were to be reduced to 60mph would you expect to recieve a fine and points for the times you were driving over 60.
In bothe cases the reasonable answer is a resounding no. so what's the big deal about Turing?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job