iOS5 (on a 4S) is the first time I've ever been unhappy with my iPhone. Apps most definitely crash way too often. I don't know if it's the OS or badly programmed iOS5 updates, either way, it shouldn't happen on an iPhone.
And to add to that, the 5.0.1 update has left me with a ridiculously fast draining battery (I managed to fix the battery problems in 5 but no such fixes work in 5.0.1) and constant SIM Failure messages.
No good Apple.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests