iOS5 (on a 4S) is the first time I've ever been unhappy with my iPhone. Apps most definitely crash way too often. I don't know if it's the OS or badly programmed iOS5 updates, either way, it shouldn't happen on an iPhone.
And to add to that, the 5.0.1 update has left me with a ridiculously fast draining battery (I managed to fix the battery problems in 5 but no such fixes work in 5.0.1) and constant SIM Failure messages.
No good Apple.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland