Rim could have 100% arm Android Compatibility if they wanted it.
Either Linux running as a process under QNX
Or a translator (Like the Linuxulator in FreeBSD or the Solaris Linux branded zone).
Or colinux style.
It might even already be supported by QNX (Running Linux underneath a microkernel is hardly uncommon).
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great