Wife has FB account, I do not. HTTPS, ad block, and no platforms running equals peace of mind for me - although she's started to call him Fuckerberg over the timeline thing.
Funny how he says Google+ (nope, not that either) being integrated in search & Android is an issue - have you seen any desktop/mobile OS that doesn't have FB either available or already installed 'as a service to our valued customers'? You have to root any/every mobile device to get rid of the damn thing seems like.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE