GS is not an endorsement
All GS care about is that think they will be able to turn a profit from their investment. ie. they will be able to find someone that will buy for more than they paid.
It could mean that GS thinks FB has a rock solid business plan and that FB "value" is based on fundamental asset values.
It could equally mean that GS thinks that there are bigger suckers (or greedier people) out there that will buy from them.
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- How much did NSA pay to put a backdoor in RSA crypto? Try $10m – report
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust in its quest for 64-bit glory
- Macbook webcams CAN spy on you - and you simply CAN'T TELL
- Geek's Guide to Britain Mosquitoes, Comets and Vampires: The de Havilland Museum