...don't want before shots. An ex used to take great delight in showing me pictures in her awful z-list tittle-tattle magazines of celebs I once thought "hot". I know that there aren't many people that look great first thing in the morning or when just having a "lazy day" (when most of those types of photos are taken) but some people were almost completely unrecognisable!
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?