If Apple were to take charge of their own Asian production and pay workers "fair" wages and only make "fair" demands (based on western notions of fairness) then before long the workers will demand more for less and the notion will ripple through the Chinese economy bringing them to their knees!
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun